To see a paper in five days, in a professional layout, is quite astounding. Two useful referee reports appeared in less than two weeks.
Benefits for Researchers
- Enables authors, not editors, to decide what they wish to publish.
- Authors suggest peer reviewers and control the process.
- All types of research can be published rapidly: traditional articles, data sets, null results, protocols, case reports, incremental findings and more.
Benefits for Research
- Aims to shift the way research and researchers are evaluated.
- Moves away from journal-based measures towards direct assessment of individual outputs.
- Supports research assessment based on the intrinsic value of the research, not the venue of publication.
Benefits for Society
- Reduces the barrier to collaborative research through data sharing, transparency and attribution.
- Reduces research waste and helps to remove the bias in our understanding of research.
- Enables others to build upon new ideas right away, wherever and whoever they are.
Médecins Sans Frontières
MSF publish articles, posters, slides and videos from their Scientific Days, as well as research carried out by their doctors in the field.
The ELIXIR gateway publishes articles, use cases, strategy documents, technology developments, reviews, posters and slides relating to ELIXIR’s activities.
Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
The GODAN gateway publishes articles on open agriculture or nutrition projects, tools and analyses, together with reports by the GODAN initiative.
Discover the articles of greatest relevance to you. With over 3,000 articles published every day, make sure you never miss a key one.
Beyond a reference manager. Work, share and write effortlessly with colleagues across the globe.
Publish your research fast, openly and without restrictions. Gain credit and visibility for all your research on an open research platform.